Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Sunday 2009

So i know it has been a while since i even messed with this so i better get to it quick........

Well this year Easter Sunday was coo because I WAS FREAKING OFF FROM WORK!! I have worked the last two Easters, so i was pretty excited. We started of the morning by going to 10 am mass at St. John's of the cross in Lemon Grove. I must admit it was packed but i cant stand people that go only on certain holidays.......

So after church we headed to "Murray Calendars" for brunch buffet. I was suprized that i only had two plates small portains of course. It was only a hour wait haha but worth the wait shiiiiit any where we would of went would of been a wait......



For the day i busted out my canon xsi and started to shoot on manual.........
The wait......






So after morning brunch Grace, along with her brother, and myself headed over to Grossmont to get Jeremy a last minute birthday present. Mall was closed but not Wal-Mart so we started to wander around.

Chris and Gary fighting over who carries the basket....


myself j.ROCK posing with the kids.....


We wandered by the food court and found a cheap ass fountain so decided to strike a pose...


While Chris was taking our pic i guess this was going on two the left of us.

This fool started to climb da damn wall.....
We have all done some dumb shit when we were bored....



So my sister's ex husband was in town the whole damn weekend never even called. He dropped our nephews off to us late Sunday after noon before they left for Vegas for a few hours its better than nothing. Well through out the day we also went to Jeremy's bday it was pretty fun got faded of course but damn i broke out with hives on my face and neck NO CLUE. For dinner we took my nephew to TGIfridays which was prety good I had the 2.00 blue moon brew was pretty good had a few times before. All and all my Easter was pretty good friends and fam what more can you ask for. Well next weekend off to Vegas. Stay tuned for the next update peace yall.......

No comments:

Post a Comment