Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Saturday felt like SUMMER

So this past Saturday I was stuck at work from 8-530. It felt is was like a HOT SUMMER DAY. What better place to be then at stupid work haha. So by the time I got off I was pretty tired but still want to do something. Grace and I headed downtown and drove around to try a new place to eat. We ended up going to LA PUERTA which I HIGHLY recommend. The best part was we caught the last 15 minutes of HAPPY HOUR and damn it was GRRRRRRRRRREAT............


We started off with flautas along with guac and chips DEY WAS BOMB!!!


To wash it down we each got two margaritas which were half off and HELLA STRONG YUM!!! Grace got the Whole lotta love and Mr Mojo Risin margaritas. I got the Puple Haza and Low Rider margaritas.


For our main course Grace got the street tacos and I got the Surf n Turf burrito that had steak ranchero along with shrimp and other stuff inside. I recommend BOTH every bite was like heaven.......


La Puerta is like a bar/restaurant here are a few pics from an art piece they had on the wall that was pretty interesting.


So after La Puerta we were pretty tipsy so we walked around and ended up in a shoe store forgot the name. While Grace shoped I took a pic of myself on manuel. BigWillieStyle said practice on manual so here you go haha.....

After the shoe place Grace dragged me into pink zone so I started messin with the camera again....

So after Pink Zone we both had to piss so bad when we got to the car. We walked into Jolt N Joes because we right in front of it, used the restroom, ended up grabbing one more drink each and called it a night......

No comments:

Post a Comment